Straight talking solutions to help you grow
Experts on hand to explain all the options
FUSS-FREE FINANCE TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS MOVE FORWARD
Whatever you’re looking to purchase, from plant & equipment to vehicles and much more, our flexible finance options help you get the funds for the right equipment with the minimum of fuss.
All the options explained, so you can choose the correct funding solution for your business.
Our experts have over 40 years of experience to talk you though how we can help tailor a package to suit the specific needs of your company.
OFFERING YOU OWNERSHIP OF YOUR EQUIPMENT
Build equity in your machine via regular payments and a low initial outlay. Claim the benefits of ownership, including depreciation and interest expense deduction for tax purposes.
- Tailored profiles to suit your requirements
- Fixed or Variable repayments
- VAT deferral schemes available
- Tax allowances, Annual Investment Allowance
Payment profiles to suit your cash flow
If you’re seeking a flexible financial tool to manage “cash flow”, and minimize initial outlay while building equity in the machine, a finance lease may be the most suitable option. Payment profiles to suit your cash flow – monthly, quarterly or seasonal.
- Extend the lease for nominal cost
- Flexible terms available
- Tax relief on rentals
OPERATING LEASE/CONTRACT HIRE
If a low monthly payment or “off balance sheet financing” is your primary criteria, then you should consider an Operating Lease/Contract Hire. The Finance company retains ownership of the machine and at contract termination, you can simply return the machine.
- Up to 100% finance to qualifying customers
- Lease terms of up to 7 years
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments
- Tax relief on rentals
- Maintenance costs can be included within the contract
Improve cash flow and protect your business
Invoice Discounting enables you to confidentially raise finance against your unpaid invoices, without waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to be paid by your customers. Cash is the lifeblood of any business and Invoice Discounting offers improved cash-flow whilst protecting your business from bad debt via Credit insurance.
- Bridge the gap between raising an invoice and getting paid
- Same day funding, removing the need to wait 30/60/90 days for payment
- Insure against bad debts