January 28, 2021
Workshop Engineer – Avonmouth
Reports to: Service Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Experienced engineer covering the below on various equipment which
includes but is not limited to: Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products.
• Carry out maintenance and repair to machines to ensure work is completed in the most professional manner
• Working as a team player to ensure targets are met
• Attend daily briefings to discuss Priorities ahead
• Maintain and demonstrate a high standard of H&S.
• Ensure all equipment is prepared to the highest standard.
• Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary
• Fault finding and diagnosis skills essential
Work Experience Requirements:
• Strong background in Plant industry essential.
• NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
• Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics
• Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
• Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
• Must be able to travel to site to carry out repairs/ maintenance on occasions
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123