October 6, 2021
Workshop Engineer – Avonmouth
Reports to: Used Bay Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
Experienced engineer covering the below on various equipment which includes but is not limited to: Kobelco, Hyundai and Sennebogen products.
Carry out maintenance and repair to machines to ensure work is completed in the most professional manner
• Working as a team player to ensure targets are met
• Attend daily briefings to discuss Priorities ahead
• Maintain and demonstrate a high standard of H&S.
• Ensure all equipment is prepared to the highest standard.
• Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary
• Fault finding and diagnosis skills essential
- Good communication with customers and other staff.
- Adhering to Health and Safety protocol at all times.
Work experience requirements:
Strong background in Plant industry essential.
• NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
• Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics
• Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
• Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
• Must be able to travel to site to carry out repairs/ maintenance on occasions
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Any other details:
The successful applicant will need to be flexible, determined and self-motivated, with experience in a similar maintenance role. Candidates must be able to demonstrate an appreciation of the tools, resources and time required for each task, in addition to the potential risks, a technical background and experience of working within the construction/waste/quarry/agricultural or equivalent sectors is highly desirable. Applicants must have strong communication skills and the ability to engage with other team members, supervisors and managers
• Manufacturers Training will be provided when available
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123