January 19, 2022
Production Administrator- Avonmouth/Warrington/Doune
Reports to: Production Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Updating Production Data on ERP System: Promise Dates and Production Weeks
• Processing Purchase Orders to meet machine requirements and specifications through the works orders.
• Raising sub-contractor Purchase Orders, including processing goods receiving.
• Raising of General Purchase Orders, including processing good receiving.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery times are met in order for machine prep completion
• Accurate lead time and due date updating within the ERP system
• Costing/Invoicing completed delivered Works Orders.
• Liaising with the workshop to ensure specifications are correct and machines will be ready for dispatch. Updating of ERP system to reflect this information
• Duties may change as ERP system continually develops.
• Gatekeeping of Workshop Engineers Labour on ERP System. Ensuring this is up to date and accurate at all times.
• Upkeep of all PDI Sheets ensuring accuracy on all. Including Machine Certificates prior to machine delivery to customer
• Any other administrative tasks within capabilities
• Assist with administrative tasks for the Production Teams possibly across the Group
• Answering incoming telephone calls and forwarding appropriately
• Cover for the Production/Depot Manager as required
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123