November 4, 2020
Reports to: Service Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Undertake electrical and electronic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment.
- Undertake mechanical and hydraulic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment (Product familiarization training will be given if required).
- Completion of a delivery condition report check sheet for all new machine deliveries to site, including damage and fault reporting.
- Capture and record the relevant machine and component information required by both the Company and the manufacturer
- Preparation of new machines for delivery to customers. This includes but is not limited to: Installing additional electronic, hydraulic and mechanical accessories as required and completing all required paper work and transport documents to meet with both Company policy and statutory requirements.
- The successful candidate must have a good, proven understanding of modern diesel engines fuel systems
- Must have own comprehensive tool kit. (Specialist tooling will be provided).
- The ability to communicate well with all stakeholders is essential, including customer facing skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be punctual and well presented at all times ensuring that the company supplied uniform is always worn and well maintained.
- Ensure that relevant PPE equipment is worn in designated areas of requirement
- Ensure that company health and safety rules and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Good general level of Education including English and Maths
- Must have a good level of Computer Competence
- Electrical Training and Competency Certification essential.
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic schematics essential.
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plant/Construction desirable
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123