March 24, 2022
Parts & Warehouse Assistant – Doune
Reports to: Parts Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 8am – 5PM Monday to Friday
- To receive and allocate stock to the correct destination.
- Assign parts from orders to live Sales Order’s, Job’s and Stock locations.
- Report short and damaged deliveries in the correct manner.
- To ensure that the Warehouse facility is kept a clean and tidy environment.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety protocols and report any unsafe concerns to Line Mangers.
- Must ensure that company supplied Uniform & PPE is worn correctly within company policy.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the Line Manager.
- Work well as an individual or as part of a team.
- To carry out everyday Warehouse jobs including moving, counting and ensuring that stock levels are correct and in the present locations.
- To drive the Company Forklift, Vehicles in safe manner as and when required.
- To be able to operate and live ERP stock system.
- To make sure that all parts picked are correct and placed in the proper areas.
- Work well in an changing environment.
- A decent level of IT skill.
- Take an interest in the job that you have been tasked with.
- Organise parts for Workshop and PDI jobs correctly.
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Forklift License is desirable, but training can be given to the right candidate
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Email us your CV on: Recruitment@molsongroup.co.uk
Direct applications only
or call us on: 01179 820 123