September 1, 2021
Operational Transformation Assistant (OTA) – Avonmouth
Reports to: Operational Transformation Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Manage email enquires and general system support tickets raised in a timely and efficient manner, forwarding and following up as required
- Assist with system solutions, rolling out of solutions and discussions with relevant parties.
- Completing testing and creating document records for the system provider.
- Arranging installations of solutions across departments and providing necessary training when required.
- Working as a project lead during system changes
- All admin surrounding projects
- Maintain the employee record file to capture all new users, leavers and authorisation limits within the system, adhering to company processes at all times
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure all data is always up to date and all changes are notified
- Build and maintain relationships between the Operations Transformation department and other internal departments and stakeholders
- Manage relationship with external system suppliers to include updates and training organisation
- Arranging and booking internal training of staff to include site visits and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders to arrange travel
- Maintaining staff training matrix and assisting with staff inductions
- Maintain and develop Molson specific user guides for the system to include key users for all developments and processes
- General Operations Transformations administration and data entry
- Monitoring and rollout specific Power BI reports
Work experience requirements:
- Experience of use of ERP systems
- Strong IT skills Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own tasks as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and video conferencing tools
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Any other details:
- The successful candidate may be required to travel up to two days per week, occasionally requiring overnight stays
- Driving Licence required
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123