February 27, 2020
Molson Young Plant Sales, Field Service Engineer
27th February 2020
Reports to: Depot Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
Experienced field service engineer covering the below on various equipment which includes but is not limited to Kubota, Kobelco, Hyundai products.
- Routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery.
- Warranty repairs.
- Damage repairs.
- Site visits across various areas of the country.
- Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary on engineer iPad.
- Manage all above to ensure 100% recovery.
- Care of company vehicle and reporting of defects.
- Good communication with customers and other staff.
Work experience requirements:
- Strong background in Plant industry essential.
- NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- CSCS card holder is preferred.
- Experience of diagnostic tools and computer software including Engine diagnostics.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Preferred dealer experience but not essential.
- Must be able to travel outside of the UK to attend manufacturers training courses.
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Any other details:
- Manufacturers Training will be provide.
- Full in house system training will be provided.
- Company Van with racking (Specialist tooling provided for engineers).
- Company mobile phone.
- Company Laptop and/or iPad.
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123