April 15, 2021
Molson Green Workshop Engineer – Avonmouth
Reports to: Green Workshop Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
Experienced engineer covering the below on various equipment which includes Sennebogen, Terex, Hyundai Waste Handlers and Loading Shovels. Also other recycling and waste machinery products.
- Carry out maintenance and repair to machines to ensure work is completed in the most professional manner
- Working as a team player to ensure targets are met
- Maintain and demonstrate a high standard of H&S.
- Ensure all equipment is prepared to the highest standard.
- Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary
- Complete online Job sheet through in house system
- Good Communication Skills
Work experience requirements:
- Strong background in Plant industry essential.
- NVQ Level 3 Plant Maintenance or equivalent.
- CSCS card holder is preferred.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Any other details:
- Manufacturers Training will be provide.
- Full in house system training will be provided.
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123