October 22, 2020
Machine Registrations & Telematics Manager
Reports to: Sales Operation Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Liaise with sales reps and customers to ensure manufacturer paperwork has been completed / submitted in a timely manner.
- Management of the equipment registrations with a wide range of Plant & Waste machinery OEM’s.
- This includes machinery, attachment & engine registrations, on the Molson in-house platform and liaising with OEM’s (through OEM portals)
- Creating and maintaining customer telematics accounts with the OEM (through the OEM portals)
- Compilation & distribution of equipment document packs, ensuring that Certificates of Conformity and equipment compliance documents are scanned within the in-house platform, and copies are sent to the customers with all manuals.
- The main point of contact for telematics user queries, from internal departments (Equipment, Rental, Service, Parts etc.), and taking queries from customer’s – resolving any issues and providing data reports when required.
- Support the customer through the basic set up and use of the telematics platforms
- Manage customer’s allocations on machines, and cleansing customer’s telematics accounts on a regular basis.
- Pricing of extended warranty through OEM price lists & external warranty providers, control the purchasing of extended warranty, ensuring that Sold equipment has the correct level of warranty cover
- Support internal process changes from a range of workshop prep teams spread across multiple sites, to ensure machine registration paperwork and documents are completed and returned in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data entry requirements are completed on our Molson in-house platform
- Care of company vehicle and reporting of defects.
- Good communication with customers and other staff.
- Adhering to Health and Safety protocol at all times.
Work experience requirements:
- Strong Administration background in Plant or similar industries preferred but not essential
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own tasks as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and video conferencing tools
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Any other details:
- Full training will be provided
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123