October 19, 2020
IT Technician – Avonmouth
Reports to: Systems Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
The purpose of the role is to assist in providing an excellent day to day ICT service to our employees and in the process undertake accurate technical 1st and 2nd line administration across a number of different platforms.
We are looking for a pro-active IT Technician to join our IT department. The main responsibilities are listed below.
- Effectively maintain and monitor the ICT Helpdesk
- Resolution of ICT issues
- Effectively assist the team and cover for project activity
- Responsible for the effective documentation of the ICT Department procedures
- Image computers and install software
- Set up Smartphones and mobile devices
- Ensure start of day admin procedures and documentation are completed
Work experience requirements:
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Required experience: Active Directory, TCP/IP, Cable Patching, software installations, mobile telephony
- Desirable experience: VMWare
- Must be able to drive as visits to other sites may be required.
- Good general level of Education including English and Maths.
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123