November 23, 2021
ICT 2nd Line support Analyst – Avonmouth
Reports to: Systems Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
To support delivery of the ICT and related strategies,
To provide 1st, and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently while maintaining a high degree of customer service, ensuring that internal and external Service Level Agreements are met.
To work effectively and productively with 3rd line support and take ownership of user problems by performing a technical diagnosis and fix either remotely or on-site
To maintain user security on all systems.
To support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice and to arrange for external support visit whenever problems cannot be resolved in house.
To provide general administrative assistance with the maintenance of Molson Group Information systems
- To document all calls and produce statistics each month on Helpdesk issues
- To provide responsive supportive service to staff, stakeholders and other system users
- To install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a broad range of desktop and server based technologies including server virtualisation.
- To prepare, deploy and troubleshoot a broad range of software packages.
- To undertake general network administration tasks including user account management, the assignment of appropriate access rights and profile management
- To provide server, desktop and peripheral hardware support and maintenance
- To ensure that the network security systems and effectively implemented and managed including: the configuration and deployment of antivirus/ anti malware products and the deployment of security patches as required
- To develop, implement and monitor organisational backup and security systems, and to ensure that disaster contingencies are applied as a matter of routine
- To install, configure and maintain the core networking infrastructure. This includes both fixed cable and wireless technologies
- To assist in the management of the internal and mobile telephone system
- Maintain contact with ICT suppliers/contractors to support purchasing and maintenance. To arrange for the repair/servicing of equipment and to liaise with contracted software and technical support agencies to escalate technical issues
- To ensure compliance with audit policies, change control, data protection, freedom of information and copyright legislation
- Monitor and review ICT policies and business processes and implement changes where necessary
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level of the post that may be reasonably be required
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Microsoft Server operating systems 2008 R2 and above. Including set up, configuration and support
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Backup / Replication technologies such as Veeam
- Server & Infrastructure Hardware
- Exchange 2016/Online
- MS Office 2016 / 365
- Windows 10 Administration
- IT Security
- Teams Administration
- Azure administration
- CISCO Meraki Management System
- TCP/IP, Cable Patching, software installations, mobile telephony
Work experience requirements:
Experience in the support of IT systems.
Trouble shooting technical issues and faults working through to resolution.
Must be able to drive as visits to other sites may be required.
- Good general level of Education including English and Maths.
- Microsoft certified qualification
- ITIL qualified
Skill and Attributes:
Very Strong all round technical Competence
Exceptional organisational and communication skills
Proactive and Innovative problem solver
Acts with integrity, impartiality and independence, and aims to apply sound judgement in every situation.
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123