December 2, 2021
Hire Controller – Avonmouth
Reports to: Rental Manager
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Maintaining accurate records of the hire fleet within the Molson ERP system for equipment, attachment hires, loans and demonstrations.
- Preparing hire, loan and demonstration contracts following company procedures.
- Raising weekly and monthly invoices.
- Raising rental service work orders for the preparation of machines to required specification.
- Provide punctual communication to Key stakeholders on Hire arrangements
- Ensuring machine movements are captured and recorded accurately within the ERP system.
- Tracking and reporting of hired equipment.
- Liaising with the multiple departments around the business to ensure timely preparation and delivery of hired plant.
- Raising and processing purchase orders as required
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve queries calmly and decisively.
- Any other administrative tasks within capabilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls
Work experience requirements:
- Strong Administration background in Plant or similar industries preferred
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123