November 1, 2021
Assistant Field Service Controller – Various locations
Reports to: Field Service Controller
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 41 Hours Per Week plus Overtime – To include 1 Saturday Morning per month
- Assisting the administration department, booking jobs onto the in-house system.
- Raising and preparing quotations for customer repairs
- Organising and planning engineers’ schedules for routine maintenance and breakdowns on machinery
- Working with the parts team to ensure parts are available for engineers to attend site
- Keeping customers always updated and informed
- Care of company vehicle and reporting of defects.
- Good communication with customers and other staff.
- Adhering to Health and Safety protocol at all times.
Work experience requirements:
- Strong administration background in Plant or similar industries. Transport and/or hire desk experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a busy, ever changing environment
- Good level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to multi task
- Mathematically competent with good IT skills
- Confident and clear telephone manner
- Good general level of Education including English, Maths and IT.
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123