December 14, 2021
Reports to: Executive Assistant to Directors
Type of position: Full-time
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
We have an exciting vacancy for a passionate and conscientious person to join our growing and exciting team in Avonmouth, working as an Receptionist.
In your role as Receptionist, you will need excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally with both customers and your team. Your highly competent IT skills will be put to good use, both on our internal systems and the external organisations we work with. A positive and friendly attitude is essential and as Receptionist you must be an excellent team worker, showing initiative, flexibility and creative thinking.
- Welcome customers/visitors in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner.
- Check front of house/offices and meeting room’s are presentable.
- Answer the phone and deal with general enquires.
- Open and distribute post. Log special deliveries.
- Book meeting rooms and organise refreshments and lunches.
- Order stationary & uniform for the office.
- Replenish kitchen & cleaning items.
- Correspondence with the public and sale of small model merchandise.
- Support the group marketing manager. Raise purchase orders. Order marketing brochures. Allocate tickets for events. Help with preparation for trade shows.
• Resilient and comfortable dealing with a wide range of customer queries
• Confident and polite telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good general level of Education including English, Maths, and IT
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
This role is based at our Avonmouth a Depot
Email us your CV on: email@example.com
or call us on: 01179 820 123