Current job vacancies
14th September 2020
Molson Finlay, Parts and Warehouse Assistant
Parts Sales Responsibilities, 5 days per week
- Answer telephone calls and emails from external customers, assisting with identification of all parts supplied by Molson
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers to determine item specifics and availability
- Raising Parts Sales Quotations
- Ensuring that all supplied goods are covered by cleared funds, either through assigning to credit accounts or taking card payments
- Raising Parts Sales Orders and arranging dispatch of goods either through direct manufacturer delivery or from stock inventory
- Raising Purchase Orders accurately and efficiently
- Organising invoices to be raised for all goods supplied
- Dealing with customer returns, credits and refunds according to company policy
- Dealing with internal enquiries for parts identification, pricing and availability
- Assigning parts to live jobs in the ERP system
- Ordering Parts via warranty systems
- Co-ordination of parts throughout Molson Group warehouses
- Outbound sales calls, to promote Molson products and develop customer relations
- Understand and utilise information displayed in Telematics systems
- Drive a Reach Truck Forklift to organise stock items in the desired pallet racking spaces assigned
- Loading of the warehouse Kardex Storage machine, ensuring that the correct process is followed to ensure location accuracy is maintained alongside weights and dimensions
- Responsible for goods in unloading, checking and ERP system receipting
- Responsible for goods out dispatch to include courier label printing and organisation
- To ensure that the Warehouse facility is kept clean and tidy and is well maintained
- Must ensure that any Health and Safety concerns are immediately escalated to Line Manager
- Must ensure that company supplied uniform and PPE is always worn according to company policy
- To carry out any other duties required by Line Manger
14th September 2020
Molson Green, Workshop Engineer
Experienced engineer covering the below on various equipment which includes but is not limited to: Terex Ecotec, Terex Finlay and TrommALL products.
- Undertake electrical and electronic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment.
- Undertake mechanical and hydraulic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment (Product familiarization training will be given if required).
- Completion of a delivery condition report check sheet for all new machine deliveries to site, including damage and fault reporting.
- Capture and record the relevant machine and component information required by both the Company and the manufacturer
- Preparation of new machines for delivery to customers. This includes but is not limited to: Installing additional electronic, hydraulic and mechanical accessories as required and completing all required paper work and transport documents to meet with both Company policy and statutory requirements.