March 3, 2020
Molson Green, Workshop Engineer
27th February 2020
Experienced engineer covering the below on various equipment which includes but is not limited to; Terex Ecotec, Terex Finlay and TrommALL products.
- Undertake electrical and electronic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment.
- Undertake mechanical and hydraulic installations, diagnostic testing and repairs on Construction Plant Equipment (Product familiarization training will be given if required).
- Completion of a delivery condition report check sheet for all new machine deliveries to site, including damage and fault reporting.
- Capture and record the relevant machine and component information required by both the Company and the manufacturer
- Preparation of new machines for delivery to customers. This includes but is not limited to: Installing additional electronic, hydraulic and mechanical accessories as required and completing all required paper work and transport documents to meet with both Company policy and statutory requirements.
- Clear and detailed reporting of work carried out and repairs necessary on engineer iPad
Job Type: Full-time
Email us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on: 01179 820 123